Thursday, June 29, 2017

AF: Calling Axel Ortiz

Does anyone know Axel Ortiz?  Can you tell him that I cannot email him at his Outlook address -- it bounces back to me as an invalid address.

People, please:  use Gmail.  I still am receiving s.busd.k12.ca.us suffixes, and yahoo, and hotmail...I am pretty busy, so I have been processing these "as-is", but if these non-native addresses start crashing the blog, I'll have delete you, and write you an email, asking you to do what I asked you to do in the first place.

You probably don't think this is a big deal, but email is one of those things that's like "death by 10,000 papercuts."  You send one, and think, "Not so bad," but on my side, there are dozens of new ones every day.  So I really like this blog request thing to be "one and done."  Be smart and pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.