91 blog requests (Where is Axel Ortiz? Somebody ask him to send me an email from somewhere other than Outlook. Be a mensch and teach him to set up a Google account.)
90 blog requests fulfilled
75 bloggers successfully signed up
15 open invitations
34 people actually posting and commenting (41 silent peeps in the background, functioning like the American electorate)
02 people have formally dropped
---------------------------------------------------
First blogger: Izzy Goodwin
First one completing 4 posts, 8 comments: Naomi Hindman
The comment king: Mason Cross (thanks for jumping in and mixing it up)
Most popular post: Memes' effects on society, by Emily Quezada (76 pageviews, 8 comments)
----------------------------------------------------
On July 21, 2016:
- 8 posts in June (mostly AF)
- 36 posts through July 21
- Posts in August: 257
- Posts in the last week: 204
- Posts on the last day: 38
On July 21, 2017:
- 17 posts in July (mostly AF)
- 56 posts through July 21
- Posts in August: ??
- Posts in the last week: ??
- Posts on the last day: ??
------------------------------------------------
Please don't procrastinate. It makes life miserable for me. Here's why: the summer homework is always due on the weekend before my birthday, so I'm always grading stuff on my birthday weekend. That is not fun. This year, it's even MORE awful if you procrastinate, since the homework is due on August 18, my birthday party is August 20, and my list to the counselors is due on August 21. I'll be focused on notebooks and Turnitin.com on the 18th and 19th. I start letting go of the blog around August 12. After that, I''ll count to see that the work is completed, and then assign the 25% credit, as outlined in the summer homework assignment:
"A blog is a conversation, and it is rude to run into a conversation as it draws to a close and just blurt out a bunch of stuff without giving anyone an opportunity to respond. I've had people post everything in one day. That is not blogging; that is procrastinating and cramming.
● BLOGGERS WHO BEGIN THE WORK LATER THAN AUGUST 5 WILL RECEIVE 75% CREDIT.
● ANY BLOGGER WHO BEGINS THE WORK LATER THAN AUGUST 12 WILL ONLY RECEIVE 25% CREDIT.
● Anything posted after 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 18 will not be considered for summer homework credit."
Also, don't forget: the limit on the blog is 100. If I receive 10 more requests (and I will), and I need space (and I will), I'll start bumping people who are taking up space on the blog, but who have not posted OR commented. If I do that to you, I will definitely email you to let you know, and you can then ask for blog access again, and I'll go bump somebody else, and so on, until I find the people who don't care because they have mentally dropped, but they just haven't told me about it yet.
Just came here to comment ;)
ReplyDelete