Kids, recently I have been getting emails from students who did not receive blog invitations, and yet I have evidence that I DID send the access. Fourteen people have requested access, and I have sent access. At this time, there are no requests for access that I have not responded to.
Is this your fault? No
Is this my fault? No
What I am going to do is delete the current open invitation (in some cases, it's expired anyway), and RE-send the invitations. If you have requested blog access, and you do not see it in your Inbox, WRITE to me. Don't sit back and think, "Oh, she doesn't want me because I am requesting access in late July." Believe me, I've seen requests come in later than this.
Don't stop trying, if you want to be in the class.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.