Sunday, August 13, 2017

AF: The Class Takes Shape

Hi Kids.

Here comes the last big push.  I just updated my worksheet of all of the posts and comments, and I see my new class taking shape.  I am counting on you to get your final posts up this week...I'm anxious.  I'd like to see all of you make the roster.  Please don't get all schlumpy here during the last week.

Hit the deadline!  I'm counting on you!

As for me, I'm more or less back to work.  I plan on a few more beach days, and I have a couple of big chores that I mean to finish before school starts!  Plus, it's my big 60th birthday in a few days, and we're going to celebrate!  But I'm here on the computer and visiting the blog very often this week, so if you need anything, just whistle.  I'll get back to you in hours...no more waiting for days.

Finish up, kids!  I'm planning my 18th year!  It's gonna be great.

Notebooks go in the box in the front office.  I'll be checking the blog, Turnitin.com, and the notebook box to figure out who is in the class this year...if you're struggling with anything, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.